Suffolk Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Pet Owners from Suffolk and across the country. From lost, stolen, missing pets and pets needing new homes to chatting about pets and their needs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange kitten problem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Husky26

Strange kitten problem. Empty
PostSubject: Strange kitten problem.   Strange kitten problem. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:05 am

Has anyone ever heard of or come across a female kitten having one half of her reproductive organs in the correct place and the other in a seperate area that wasn't right? X
Back to top Go down
SabJones

SabJones

PostSubject: Re: Strange kitten problem.   Strange kitten problem. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 am

I've never heard of that, sounds strange. Have the vets offered any advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsprescue.co.uk
Husky26

PostSubject: Re: Strange kitten problem.   Strange kitten problem. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:55 am

I have spoken to a couple of people I know that work at vets, they have asked all the vets and the vet nurses and none have ever heard of it before! I'm assuming it must have just been a birth defect. All very strange as kittens sister had a hernia that was found when she got spayed!
Vet check today seemed to come back all clear I think so fingers crossed it causes her no future problems! X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange kitten problem.   Strange kitten problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange kitten problem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suffolk Pets :: Advice :: Ask for Advice-
Jump to: