Suffolk Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Pet Owners from Suffolk and across the country. From lost, stolen, missing pets and pets needing new homes to chatting about pets and their needs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from me :-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kells3101

kells3101

Hello from me :-) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from me :-)   Hello from me :-) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 am

Hi everyone Smile
My name is Kelly-Dawn ( really prefer kells if ya dont mind .... ) ... just turned 33 .... uggg
I live in Lakenheath, Suffolk, with my hubby of 14 years, our 3 kids ( Girl aged 12, boy aged 11, and girl aged 9 ) .. we live in an old farmhouse, we are currently renovating, and we share our home and life, at the moment, with 5 dogs, 3 cats, 6 chickens, 2 ferrets, pond full of fish, a gerbil, a hamster and 4 guinea-Pigs .... LOL

The dogs are made up of 3 labs - Holly, aged 13, her husband Ted, aged almost 6, their son Gryff, just turned 4 .... then we have Luna the fell x jack ( well, the jack mum was jack x sausage dog, lol ) ..... whos 8, and the most recent addition is Mitch, now 12 weeks old, he is a patterjack ..... They are all working dogs - the labs are gun dogs, and the terrier works rats and vermin on the family farm ... Mitch will follow suit when he is older.

The cats are FatBoy - he is 13, and was a kitten of 10 days, found with a dead wild cat .... I hand reared him, and he is my baby.
Jazz, who is a very pretty semi long coated black cat, belonging to my eldest daughter .... and Winston, he is a bengal x siamese, and he is my chatty loving fella Smile

The wee critters in our life all belong to the kids - who all tend to them and love them constantly .... which is why we allow them to have them Smile

My hubby and I own our own businesses ( he is a builder, I am a cleaner ) so we both work hard, but from home ... most of our spare time is divided between the animals, and the renovations on the old house we brought last year.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Jo
Admin
Jo

Hello from me :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from me :-)   Hello from me :-) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi Kells and welcome to the group! cheers

I have to say, after reading all that I don't know how you do it!! You must be a very organised person..good on you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk

Hello from me :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suffolk Pets :: Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: