Suffolk Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Pet Owners from Suffolk and across the country. From lost, stolen, missing pets and pets needing new homes to chatting about pets and their needs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from HappyPiggies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HappyPiggies

HappyPiggies

Hi from HappyPiggies Empty
PostSubject: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

Hi guy's and girls

I'm happy Piggies, i have a partner and 2 girls who are 6 and 7.
I also have a Staffie, 3 cats, 2 Royal pythons.................................and currently 30 guinea pigs (but some are babies)

Looking forward to seeing what sort of animals you all have and hopefully meet some new pet lovers like myself.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Jo
Admin
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 am

Hi HappyPiggies and welcome to the forum! x
Back to top Go down
https://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk
jeani85

PostSubject: hello   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 am

Hi my names Jeani, I have 14 ferrets, 3 dogs, 6 cats a tortoise and a hamster so massive animal lover. I have also with some other ferret enthusiasts set up A Norfolk and Suffolk ferret club, we will hold shows 6+ times a year, we do PR events and encourage anyone wishing to learn more about ferrets to join our club. www.norfolkandsuffolkferretclub.co.uk
Back to top Go down
bagpuss5

bagpuss5

PostSubject: hi   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:37 pm

hi im bagpuss5!!!

at the moment i am owned by two dogs two ratties and two mental cats and two kittens Very Happy im also mum to three fantastic children aged 10,12 and 16

looking forward to reading what people put and hopefully learning a few things Smile

Last edited by bagpuss5 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pressed the wrong key)
Back to top Go down
SabJones

SabJones

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am

Hi,

I'm Sabrina, I have one GSP who is 4 and 1/2 years old called Scrappy. I lost my boxer boy last year and really want another but we are waiting for the time to be right for Scrappy due to the SA we've gone through with him.

I have a lovely husband called Clive, we both do work for GSP Rescue which is run by mother in law, I'm mainly in charge of the website building as I enjoy doing that. www.gsprescue.co.uk

The number of additional GSP's we could have had but so far we've only got Scrappy....

If you ever want advice on SA please let me know, Scrappy went from howling 8 hours a day to now very rarely....

We also have our own craft business making lots of items whether its for humans or animals... as we all love to spoil our pets. www.candscrafts.co.uk

Looking forward to chatting to everyone. Very Happy
Sab
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsprescue.co.uk
jeani85

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 am

oooh would you be interested in having a stall at our ferret show on 1st april in Ixworth, suffolk. £7 for 6ft table. Were trying to find stall holders that make things for pets as have some general stalls be really good if you can.
Back to top Go down
SabJones

SabJones

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 am

Hi,

We have a fair on the saturday but can be back for the sunday, so yes would be interested in having a stall. If you are after a sweet stall i've got a friend who might be available.

If you need any other stall holders let me know as I'm at Horringer Craft fair beginning of March so I can put the word out. If you can give me all the details I will include the event on the Horringer Craft website.

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeani85

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 am

oh yeah this is excellent, well were at ixworth village hall, ixworth suffolk doors open to public at 10am so just asking all stall holders to try to be set up for then tables are 6ft long by 2.5ft we have cake stall, jewellery, wooden plaque things lol, hammocks for ferrets, art drawrings off animals, Some one else has just asked, not sure what they do yet. so yeah sweets and anything a little different from above would be great we could do with somebody who makes toys, bandanas,coats, blankets/bedding, sweets would be good,any other gifts etc.
Its £7 a table and would like ppl to pay up front so we dont have stalls just not turn up as advertising them on our posters and website.
Back to top Go down
SabJones

SabJones

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi, check out www.horringer-crafts.co.uk last page on the right (Events in East Anglia), you will see your event.

Sab
Back to top Go down
Jo
Admin
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Hello and welcome to the Forum Jeani, Bagpuss and Sab! So pleased to have you all on board cheers
Back to top Go down
https://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from HappyPiggies   Hi from HappyPiggies Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from HappyPiggies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suffolk Pets :: Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: