Suffolk Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Pet Owners from Suffolk and across the country. From lost, stolen, missing pets and pets needing new homes to chatting about pets and their needs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo
Admin
Jo

Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets   Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 am

I'll kick this off by introducing myself.

I'm Jo and I'm still just on the right side of 40! I have 3 children ranging between 16 and 2 and a rescue Border Collie, 2 cats, 2 rabbits and 3 chickens. I live near Bury St Edmunds and am currently a SAHM until my little one starts pre-school and then I will be studying to become a dog trainer.
Back to top Go down
https://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk
Toffeecrisp

Toffeecrisp

Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets   Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 am

I'm Helen and I am the WRONG side of 40!!
Most of you will probably know me from being the Dog Lost co-ordinator for Norfolk and Suffolk, although I do help out with Cambs when I've got the time.
I have 2 Border collies called Smartie and Twix and I compete at open Obedience shows most weekends in the summer. Smartie is currently working B and C so she is quite clever!! Twix is only 2 so this will be her first year competing.
It will be good to hear from other people.....
Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome to Suffolk Pets
Page 1 of 1