A forum for Pet Owners from Suffolk and across the country. From lost, stolen, missing pets and pets needing new homes to chatting about pets and their needs.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Star - Black, Male, Missing since August '09 IP30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jo
Admin

PostSubject: Star - Black, Male, Missing since August '09 IP30   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Star is a black, neutered, male cat. He has a white patch on his chest. His is my avatar pic. He just suddenly disappeared in August '09 from a small village called Little Whelnetham in Suffolk. He was very friendly and would also happily get into cars and vans. He may have been, stolen, killed or just simply cosied up for a nice nap in a van or car and hopped out at the next stop. He is dearly loved and sorely missed. If anyone has seen or heard of a 'stray' cat like him. PLEASE let me know. There is a reward offered for his safe return.
Back to top Go down
http://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk
ELMW93

PostSubject: More details   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 am

Was Star neutered? How old was he? was he microchipped? is he listed on National Pet Register, Animal Search UK, catchat forum and mymoggy?
Back to top Go down
Jo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star - Black, Male, Missing since August '09 IP30   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks for your reply. Yes Star was neutered. Sadly he wasn't microchipped. I have registered him lost but on Chatchat or mymoggy..I don't think! I'll have to check as I did it so long ago now x
Back to top Go down
http://suffolkpets.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star - Black, Male, Missing since August '09 IP30   

Back to top Go down

Star - Black, Male, Missing since August '09 IP30
Page 1 of 1